Cold weather coming to Wyandotte County this weekend

Cold weather coming to Wyandotte County this weekend

Friday night, there is a 20 percent chance of rain and snow showers after 1 a.m., according to the weather service. Southernly winds will bring a quick warmup Thursday with temperatures back into the upper 60s to middle 70s. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. There's a 30 percent chance of rain after 1 p.m., with increasing rain chances going into Friday night.

Today's forecast for Wyandotte County is a high near 69 with sunny skies and a west northwest wind of 5 to 11 miles per hour, the weather service said. Saturday is expected to be a nice day for the most part, with highs near 70 degrees and mostly sunny skies. High near 55. Low around 39.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

Saturday's forecast calls for mostly cloudy skies with a high of 56 and an overnight low of 36. Be sure to cover plants and flowers before heading to bed.

Apple Pay arrives in Denmark, Finland, Sweden and UAE
When you use a credit or debit card with Apple Pay, the actual card numbers are not stored on the device, nor on Apple servers. Ultimately, the launch of Apple Pay is the latest in what's been an eventful year for Apple fans in the Emirates.

Sunday, it will be sunny with a high near 52, the weather service said.

A freeze is possible this weekend as lows plunge into the 20s early Sunday, but temperatures should rebound slightly into the 40s and 50s heading into next week. The weather improves for Halloween, with partly to mostly sunny skies forecast and a high of 59 degrees, forecasters say. Conditions deteriorate rapidly Sunday, though, as gusty winds and heavy rain move in.

Thursday, it will be sunny with a high near 71, the weather service said.

Related Articles

  • Can the Patriots' Defense Overcome Glaring Issues Without Dont'a Hightower?

    Can the Patriots' Defense Overcome Glaring Issues Without Dont'a Hightower?

    A bunch of guys have to step up and kind of try to fill that role - and in this case, a bunch of different roles. Hightower made 13 starts last season, accounting for 65 combined tackles, 2.5 sacks and two passes defensed.
    Colin Kaepernick is shopping a book

    Colin Kaepernick is shopping a book

    Kaepernick said he did not stand for the national anthem because he believes there is inequality and police brutality in America. Because he didn't receive the formal invitation, it seems Kaepernick opted not to attend, though that is not certain.
    Taylor Swift teases racy '...Ready for It?' music video

    Taylor Swift teases racy '...Ready for It?' music video

    According to Billboard , the fantastic visuals are similar to classics like "The Fifth Element" or " Ghost in the Shell ". On October 23, the 27-year-old pop star released a teaser clip for the music video, which drops on Friday.
  • New Trailer Welcomes Hellboy to the Injustice™ 2 Roster on 14 November

    New Trailer Welcomes Hellboy to the Injustice™ 2 Roster on 14 November

    Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 2 , which includes the three new characters and a Reverse Flash Premium Skin, can be purchased for $20. Hellboy is coming to Injustice 2 and you can get a look at the handsome fella in the latest video.
    Twitter Just Slapped a Ban on These Major Russian Advertisers

    Twitter Just Slapped a Ban on These Major Russian Advertisers

    RT and Sputnik condemned the move, and Moscow threatened retaliatory measures . US media reports also indicate Russians purchased similar ads on Google .
    Russian Media Outlets Hacked, Ransomware Spreads Throughout Eastern Europe

    Russian Media Outlets Hacked, Ransomware Spreads Throughout Eastern Europe

    It's not yet known what happens if targets pay the ransom in an attempt to restore their data. The hackers are demanding a ransom 0.05 Bitcoin, which roughly translates to Rs 18,071.
  • OnePlus 5T Release Date Could Be 16th November

    For the selfie enthusiasts, the device offers a 16 MP front-facing selfie camera with 1080p video recording capability. According to the specs spotted on AnTuTu, the OnePlus 5T may come with a 6-inch 2160×1080 pixels 18:9 display.
    Pakistan Tells US Its Military Solution Has Failed In Afghanistan

    Pakistan Tells US Its Military Solution Has Failed In Afghanistan

    United States had accepted some Taliban as a political entity, he said and added that USA was not ready to engage Haqqani network till they give up violence. "[All these friendly] countries advised us to hold talks with United States ".

    Apple buys Kiwi wireless charging developer PowerbyProxi

    No one knows how much the former paid for the latter, but it's rumored to be in the high tens of millions. And like other startups, PowerbyProxi may be folded into Apple's existing teams, or chart its own path.
  • Madras HC dismisses plea to revoke censor certificate of 'Mersal'

    Madras HC dismisses plea to revoke censor certificate of 'Mersal'

    And now, according to TV reports on CNN-News 18, the Madras High Court , on 27 October, dismissed the plea and backed the film. However, the court held everyone have the right to express their opinions and this applies to films as well.
    'Daredevil' Season 3 to Adapt 'Born Again'? Vincent D'Onofrio (Kingpin) Returns

    'Daredevil' Season 3 to Adapt 'Born Again'? Vincent D'Onofrio (Kingpin) Returns

    No word yet on other production details for Daredevil Season 3, but Marvel's Netflix properties show no signs of petering out. Fisk's return isn't the only news on the agenda though; Erik Olseon will be taking over as showrunner for Season 3.
    Black Travelers Warned About Flying With American Airlines By NAACP

    Black Travelers Warned About Flying With American Airlines By NAACP

    Johnson said the national travel advisory concerning American Airlines will continue until the group's concerns are addressed. William Barber was removed from a flight from Reagan National Airport in Washington, D.C.to RDU International Airport.